Take your iCal data and print to the Franklin Planner. Paper and sizes include blank pages and Perf-fit paper. iCal Printing made Easy. Simply add FranklinCovey’s popular paper themes to create an attractive planning tool to carry and record new Appointments, Tasks and Notes.
We are excited to introduce a new Mac product “iCal Printer.” Simply take your iCal data and print to the Franklin Planner paper sizes. Paper and sizes include blank pages and Perf-fit paper. Simply add Franklin Covey’s popular paper themes to create an attractive planning tool to carry and record new Appointments, Tasks and Notes.
By formatting the data stored in iCal and printing it onto paper planner pages, you’ll get the best of both worlds: the powerful time management capabilities of iCal and the tactile friendliness and portability of a paper planner.
- Print multiple iCal calendars including Google calendar*
- Daily 1 and 2 page layouts
- Monthly calendar pages
- Weekly calendar pages
- Print Appointment and Tasks Notes
- Use Blank and Perf-Fit Pages
- All FranklinCovey Sizes
- Includes Popular Planner Page Themes
- Print multiple calendars from iCal select one or multiple calendar information from iCal to your Franklin Planner pages.
- * Sync your Google calendar to iCal and print the content with iCal Printer
- Daily 1 and 2 page layouts Select a Planner Style to print a 1 or 2 page daily format
- Monthly calendar pages Select to print a 2 page monthly calendar style
- Weekly calendar pages Select a weekly calendar style
- Print Appointment and Tasks Notes options to print your appointments and Daily task notes to a note page
- Use Blank and Perf-Fit Pages print options offer FranklinCovey Blank pages or Perf-Fit pages (8.5 x 11″ pages with a tear away perforation for smaller size pages)
- FranklinCovey Planner Sizes Prints to Monarch, Classic, Compact
- Includes Popular Franklin Covey Planner Page Themes 7 Habits, Blooms, Bold, Leadership, In the Game, Kaleidoscope, Metropolitan, Passport, Perspective, Rhapsody, Simplicity and Vantage.
- MAC OS 10.5 or better